Part Timer Cleaner
We are looking to appoint a part-time cleaner to provide a professional and customer friendly service to students and staff at the school for 18.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 41 weeks per annum.
The role includes :-
- working one week during the Easter period and working two weeks during the summer break;
- being responsible for a set of keys and for ensuring the security and integrity of areas of cleaning;
- maintaining the school environment; deep cleaning carpeted and non-carpeted areas, soft furnishings; fixtures and fittings; windows and walls; maintain storage areas.
- complying with COSHH regulations
- working in all areas of the school site. There may be a need to lift and move heavy items of equipment. The job holder will need to risk assess whether heavier items can be moved without the aid of another person or additional aids.
You would be required to start at 7am and work alongside other members of the cleaning team.
Salary: Grade B Scale Points 7-11 £16,495 - £17,007 pro rata. Actual salary £7,360 - £7,588
Closing date: 1 pm Friday 15th February 2019
Interview date: W/C 25th February 2019
A full induction programme and opportunities for professional development will be provided.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please ensure you read and understand our Privacy Notice, which is attached with this pack, before applying. We make appointments in accordance with our Recruitment and Selection Policy.
Please complete the support staff application form which can be downloaded here and also found on our school website https://www.orchardmanor.devon.sch.uk/ and return it to:-