Due to the COVID 19 restrictions, the Summer exam season has been cancelled – instead grades will be calculated. The process is as follows:
Step 1 - The awarding bodies will be asking teachers to submit their Teacher Assessed Grade (TAG) based on the work students have completed.
Step 2 - To produce the above, teachers will take into account a range of evidence and data including classwork, mock exams and mini assessments.
Step 3 - Calculated grades will then be released by the exam boards.
All Functional Skills qualifications have been sat by the learners.
- GCSE Mocks/Assessment Week - 17th May 2021
- Functional Skills English - 11th and 13th May 2021
- Functional Skills Mathematics - 12th May 2021
- Summer Series cancelled - Assessment period Late May/ Early June
- Results Day - 12th August 2021 10-11am