As well as your salary, there are other benefits that form part of your total reward when you come to work with the Special Partnership Trust and Orchard Manor School;
- 36 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) from start of employment with the Trust
- Access to Extra Special, the trusts employee benefits and perks hub, including hundreds of retailer discounts and wellbeing portal
- Simply Health Plan – supporting our employees, and their families, with health care costs
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Discounts on new O2 phone contracts
- Discounted gym memberships with Better Leisure
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Microsoft Office 365 Licences, you are able to use your work account to use excel, word and office packages on your home computer.
- Eye Test Reimbursements via Pay and Claim or Vouchers for Specsavers.
- First Aid & Fire Warden Allowances.
- Long Service Vouchers - £100 after 10 years’ service, £200 after 20 years’ service.